Semi-intensive Pass Course - £759 plus DSA test fees
- FREE HOME VISIT & ASSESSMENT DRIVE to assess your suitability for semi-intensive training
- Structured 30 hour course with your choice of 2,3 or 4 week duration
- LD System DVD & Workbook
- Integrated theory and practical training
- Support for theory and practical home study
- FREE test booking service – all you pay are DSA test fees
- FREE use of the car for practical tests
- FREE UNLIMITED correction classes until you pass your practical test
To book or for further enquiries please call 07775 937 348
- FREE initial home visit and assessment drive without obligation to purchase the course: I am a FULLY QUALIFIED and vastly experienced government approved driving instructor, specifically trained to deliver intensive courses. I will assess your suitability for intensive training before you make any payment. I will also explain the LD System, show you the course materials and the car, and discuss your course options (e.g. fully intensive as an alternative), all for FREE.
- Flexibly scheduled, 30 hours, one-to-one in-car tuition, mock tests and the DSA test – No hidden costs: When you book your course, we will agree your course start date and I will book the practical test for you to coincide with the end of your course. You don’t have to do anything. The total in-car training is 28 hours long on a one-to-one basis and 2 hours for attending the driving test. Training is usually 2 hours each day over a period of 3 weeks.
- FREE correction lessons until you pass your tests:
Theory: Should you be unsuccessful with your attempt at a theory test then you’ll continue to receive my support until you pass the theory test. All you pay each time is the DSA test fee which currently stands at £31.
Practical: Should you be unsuccessful with your attempt at a practical test then you will be entitled to receive FREE remedial training for serious and dangerous faults highlighted in the test. All you pay each time is the current DSA test fee of £62. I will do the booking for you. There is no car hire fee or any other fee.
- I will personally coach you both in theory and practice: Before you pay for a course it’s important that you meet the instructor and feel comfortable with them. Getting the right instructor is important for your success. See what my past pupils have said about me and my teaching on the Testimonials page.
- LD System and course materials: The LD System is a methodical and transparent learning system specifically designed for intensive training. It is a step-by-step learning process with targets to achieve in small easily manageable steps. You will be in control and know for yourself whether you are making progress to your satisfaction.
- Support with home study in your own time at your convenience: On booking your course you will receive study materials. I will be on hand to offer you support with your home study as you need it:
Theory: If you have not already passed your theory test then you will receive an award winning theory DVD which includes all you need to know for passing the theory test. The DVD also includes the electronic Highway Code and much more. You will be able to study at your own pace with the Driving Test Complete DVD.
Practice: You will also receive the LD System Workbook and DVD to study in your own time before the start of the practical course. Read more on the LD System and Study Materials.
Booking theory and practical test appointments:
I will book both your theory and practical test appointments for you. You just pay the DSA (Driving Standards Agency) fees which currently stand at £31 and £62 respectively.
I will also book the practical test appointment to coincide with the end of your practical training. You will know before you start the practical training that you have a practical test booked for the end of the course.
Use of the School Car: Use of the school car is FREE. The car is a Vauxhall Corsa. Click Here for a description of its features.
Training location: The training and test will take place in Barnet or Enfield.